Can-Am G2 Outlander 450/570
Iron Baltic Full body skidplates are designed for easy installation and to protect the underside of your ATV or SXS. We offer this model in both the Aluminum and HDPE Skidplates, the aluminum skidplate is 4mm thick and the HDPE skidplate is 10 mm (over 3/8") thick. Each consist of a 3 piece bash/belly plate, 1 pair of front A-arm guards and 1 pair of rear A-arm guards and all needed hardware for installation.
HDPE Skids are reinforced with double layer of plastic on the front nose part (revision made on products manufactured after 2015).
Rib shaped holes for easier washing and removal of debris.
Access holes for oil changes are present.
Access holes for the "Iron Baltic" snow plow mounting kit are engineered into the skidplate.
Mounting fasteners and step-by-step installation instructions are included with the skidplate.
Make: BRP Can-Am
Model: Outlander G2 450/570 (2017+)
Outlander G2 L
Thickness: 10 mm
Weight: 34.61 lbs
Packed dimensions: 910 x 660 x 210 mm
Fits models: Can-Am G2 Outlander 450 L
Can-Am G2 Outlander 500 L
Can-Am G2 Outlander 570 L
Can-Am G2 Outlander 450 (2017+)
Can-Am G2 Outlander 570 (2017+)
*Not suitable for CanAm G2 Outlander 570 T3 ( EU Tractor T3)
- Protects the whole bottom and front part of the chassis and front & rear A-arms.
- Designed and constructed for best possible protection and to keep the maximum ground clearance, skid plate follows the frame / bodyshape best possible way, achieved by total 54 bends (with computer controlled angles) and total 300 cm long high quality TIG welding seams.
- Additional, welded front part reinforcement plate.
- Holes for easier washing and mud draining. Holes on footwell / footrest area follow the oem plastics pattern.
- Fastening bolts and special protective sinked washers ensuring the repeated assembly when needed, making the servicing of the machine easier and faster.
- Holes for oil changing.
- Holes for IB Mid-mount adapter.