Full Aluminium Skidplates Can-Am Renegade X MR 2016
Iron Baltic Full body skidplates are designed for easy installation and to protect the underside of your ATV or SXS. We offer this model in both the Aluminum and HDPE Skidplates, the aluminum skidplate is 4mm thick and the HDPE skidplate is 10 mm (over 3/8") thick. Each consist of a 3 piece bash/belly plate, 1 pair of front A-arm guards and 1 pair of rear A-arm guards and all needed hardware for installation.
HDPE Skids are reinforced with double layer of plastic on the front nose part (revision made on products manufactured after 2015).
Rib shaped holes for easier washing and removal of debris.
Access holes for oil changes are present.
Access holes for the "Iron Baltic" snow plow mounting kit are engineered into the skidplate.
Mounting fasteners and step-by-step installation instructions are included with the skidplate.
Make: BRP Can-Am
Model: Renegade X MR 2016
Thickness: 4 mm
Weight: 41.89 lbs
Packed dimensions: 780 X 620 X 200 mm
Fits models: Can-Am G2 Renegade X MR 2016 only
- Full protection of bottom and front part of the ATV.
- Openings for mud draining & easier washing.
- Pre-cut sections in skid plate to finish additional cut-outs for installation IB plow mounting adapter (03.4900) for CanAm OE 'Alpine' quick attach plow.
- Holes for oil changing.
- Holes for IB Mid-mount adapter.
- Detailed installation instruction.