Full Aluminium Skidplates Can-Am Renegade 2017
Iron Baltic Full body skidplates are designed for easy installation and to protect the underside of your ATV or SXS. We offer this model in both the Aluminum and HDPE Skidplates, the aluminum skidplate is 4mm thick and the HDPE skidplate is 10 mm (over 3/8") thick. Each consist of a 3 piece bash/belly plate, 1 pair of front A-arm guards and 1 pair of rear A-arm guards and all needed hardware for installation.
HDPE Skids are reinforced with double layer of plastic on the front nose part (revision made on products manufactured after 2015).
Rib shaped holes for easier washing and removal of debris.
Access holes for oil changes are present.
Access holes for the "Iron Baltic" snow plow mounting kit are engineered into the skidplate.
Mounting fasteners and step-by-step installation instructions are included with the skidplate.
Make: BRP Can-Am
Model: Renegade 2017
Thickness: 4 mm
Weight: 30.86 lbs
Packed dimensions: 1150 X 550 X 150 mm
Fits models: Can-Am G2 Renegade 2017
Can-Am G2 Renegade 570 (2017+)
Can-Am G2 Renegade 850 (2017+)
Can-Am G2 Renegade 1000 (2017+)
*This product will not fit Renegade XMR model
- Full protection of bottom and front part of the ATV.
- Additional, bolted front part reinforcement plate.
- Openings for mud draining & easier washing.
- Holes for oil changing.
- Holes for IB Mid-mount plow adapter.
- Pre-cuts to finish cuts for IB plow adapter for CanAm OEM 'Alpine' quick attach plow fitment.
- Full mounting hardware and detailed installation instruction included.